Volunteers Needed Now!
During these uncertain times, volunteers are needed more than ever. Please consider joining our forces and helping others. Per the Governor’s stay at home order, VOLUNTEERS are considered “ESSENTIAL” and are allowed to travel for volunteer work. All volunteering will be done in accordance with CDC guidelines. Here’s a list of our current needs:
Volunteers are needed for various COVID-19 testing tasks at Daytona State College, Palm Coast Campus. On the job training will be given. **There will be limited to no contact with clients** Safety vests, masks, and gloves are provided. The address is 3000 Palm Coast Pkwy SW, Palm Coast. Volunteers will receive lunch. Volunteers positions are:
· Scribes – Fill out patient forms (must have good handwriting)
· Greeters – Give out consent forms
· Runners – bring papers back and forth between stations (a lot of walking)
· Collections – Assist medical volunteers with specimen collections
· Traffic Control – guide cars through site
The Department of Health needs volunteers to assist with paperwork. Volunteers will work out of the Emergency Operations Center, 1769 East Moody Blvd, Building #3. Volunteers are needed:
· Mondays – Fridays, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Flagler County Transportation needs volunteers to ride the bus and take the temperature of bus riders as well as ask them general COVID-19 questions. Volunteers would meet at the Government Services campus (1769 East Moody Blvd) at Building #5.
· Mondays, 9:15 am – 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
· Tuesdays, 11:30 pm – 6:30 pm
· Thursdays, 11:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Traffic Control Volunteers are needed this week. Please let us know which day(s) you are available. Details are being finalized.
ACTIVE and RETIRED doctors, nurses, and medically trained volunteers are needed to assist the Flagler County Health Department with various tasks.
Please email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386-416-7922 to sign up to volunteer or for any questions.
Thank you for helping to serve our community!